- Foreigners do not need to be verified.
- Foreigners can be verified using passport.
- How to Submit Passport
Foreigners do not need to be verified.
- If you are a foreigner, you do not need to be verified to see the adult content. Click [설정] > [계정]. Please activate '외국인의 성인물 열람' and click '변경 내용 저장'.
- If one enables function, he or she is 18 years of age or older, eligible to read adult content, and is responsible of all related laws. However, even if this function is enabled, some of the posts that are off limits to foreigner cannot be read.
- But even if you live abroad, you can be recognized as a Korean in the following cases:
- Your device’s OS/browser setting is in Korean.
- You use email services for Korean users such as Naver or Daum.
- Your IP address shows that where you are located is Korea.
- You have been recognized as a Korean by another account.
Foreigners can be verified using Passport (Book).
- If your passport (book) verify that you are an adult (over 18 years old), you can access the adult content.
- Only one account per person can be verified using passport (book).
- Age verification is valid for one year from the date of confirmation.
- Age verification will be automatically disabled when you log on in Korea.
- It may takes about two to three business days to confirm verification. If confirmation is approved or rejected, we send an email to email address of your account.
- To protect your personal information, the submitted information is deleted immediately.
- All information submitted is deleted immediately to protect your privacy if your verification is rejected. So we cannot give you the exact reason for the rejection.
How to Submit Passport (Book)
- If you have not confirmed your email, firstly complete your email confirmation: Click [설정] > [계정] > [이메일 인증]. Confirm your email address or enter correct one, click '인증 메일 보내기'. Soon, you'll get an email from POSTYPE. Click the link in the middle to activate your account fully.
- And click [본인 인증하기] > [신분증 인증(해외 이용자 전용)]. This link is only accessible from abroad.
- Fill out all information correctly on the form and upload a copy of international passport.
- In case there isn't specific Surname in your name, please fill out hyphen (-) in 'Surname' field and fill the full name in 'Given Name' field.
■ Age verification will be rejected in the following cases:
- All personal information, except for the photo, surname, given name, nationality, sex, date of birth, date of expiry of passport, is not redacted.
- The information entered does not exactly match what is written on your passport.(especially nationality, middle name and name including space or hyphen)
- Attaching other ID cards such as Passport Card, National ID Card, Driver's License and Student ID which are not valid form of identification for the international air travel.
- Unable to see personal information accurately because of blurred or reflection of light.
- The passport has been compromised or has expired.
- The passport seems to have been forged or stolen.